Best remedies for black hairs
[homemade natural hair products for black hair] There are few things as important as a woman's hairstyle, but we must be careful of unnatural products because allergic reactions to the chemicals in these types of products often occur. Many people give advice such as: be careful harsh treatment and do not comb your hair while it is still wet; massage the scalp to improve blood circulation and thus limit hair loss.
Here are some tips to give your hairstyle a stronger and shiny look.
- For stronger hair, mix an egg with your shampoo and leave the mixture on your hair for 15 minutes.
- Here is an easy method to make a thick bush of hair feel thinner: Mix half a cup of white vinegar with half a cup of lemon juice and apply on hair. Wrap a warm towel around your hair and leave it like this for 15 minutes. Use a bottle of beaten beer to rinse your hair. Although it does not smell nice, it is very effective.
- Olive oil is the solution for dry hair. Apply the oil to your hair and then wrap your hair with a warm steamed towel. Leave on for half an hour and wash off with your normal shampoo.
- It is not necessary to pay through your neck for hair gel. This quick homemade gel works wonders. Take two teaspoons of salt and a quarter cup of almond oil, mix it in a spray bottle, and apply it on your hair.
- Vinegar is the secret to bringing out the natural shine in your hair. Mix one cup of vinegar and two cups of water. Apply to your hair after washing and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. Use white vinegar if you are blond and a balm-like vinegar if your hair is black or brown. Redheads should use vinegar made from raspberries.
- Here are some best natural hair products for black hair which you can also use for the making your hair thick, black and long.
Written and published by: -